Learn how to differentiate and build customer loyalty through the customer experience that your people deliver.
Not all companies are at the same stage of the customer experience life-cycle. They have to move up different phases to achieve differentiation through service.
Where is your organisation at?
- Fundamental Service Improvement: Is your main challenge on basic service levels, mindsets and/or complaints handling.skills? Then TMI’s Service Essentials training and processes would be appropriate for you
- Customer Centricity: Is your main challenge to embed your service values to create an external AND internal service culture? Then talk to TMI about how we can create a Customer Service Academy for your managers and employees.
- Service differentiation: If your main focus is on differentiation, then you are at the stage of developing your Branded Culture. This is an organisational process that builds a culture that delivers on your brand promise.
Customer Service Academy
Service capability is built over time. It takes more than a one-off training course to build service capability among your managers and employees.
Talk to TMI about how we can create your own Service Academy.
This will have streams of learning and development, including workplace learning processes, targeted to
- Managers. We will turn your managers into Emotionally Intelligent Service Leaders.
- Customer facing and non-customer facing employees. You will have a service development program that will turn your employees into service professionals
Contact TMI Consultancy to explore how you can build your service capability to create a customer centric organisation.